The DVR 1080P, also called the Digital Video Recorder/ Digital Video Recorder 1080P/ 1080P DVR CCTV/ 1080P DVR Devices/ 1080P DVR for Security Cameras/ 1080P DVR Amazon, refers to that the resolution of the DVR is 1080P.
So what does DVR 1080P mean?
1080P, the letter "P" also called the Progressive Scanning, is a video display format. 1080P is the highest level of the high-definition TV format standard formulated by the Society of Motion Picture and Television Engineers (SMPTE), whose effective display format is 1920×1080.SMPTE. There are 1080P.1080I.720P(letter "i" means interlace; letter "p" means progressive; the number 1080 and 720 means that there are 1080 or 720 horizontal scan lines in the vertical direction) respectively according to the difference of the digital TV scan line. 1080P is that display format in which the clear display can achieve the resolution of 1920×1080 with the progressive scan way, which is the perfect combination of the digital TV and the computer technology.
What about the application of 1080P in security and protection field?
The typical reprensentation is the ACUTElogic Full HD Camera Module 1080P/30FPS.
The Full HD 1080P Integrated Camera Module ACUTElogic PE1005S series with a highly sensitive 1/2.5-inch 5-megapixel CMOS Sensor, by the most advanced 3A (AWB/AE/AF) image processing technology in the world, can reach the full Dynamic full HD (1920x1080/30P) video image effect. Meanwhile, the advantages of the integrated high-precision 10x optical lens, light weight (only 57g), small size (6cm*4cm*3cm), low power consumption (800mW) and so on, has made the Full HD 1080P Integrated Camera Module ACUTElogic PE1005S series the integrated camera module of the full HD 1920X1080/30P output with the smallest size, lightest weight, and lowest power-consumption. The specific performance is the fast autofocus, vivid color reproduction, high definition, excellent performance the wide dynamic range, low illumination, Anti-shake, macro camera and so on, which makes this module fully meet the using requirements in a variety of conditions, and has been widely used in the high-definition security monitoring, the high-definition video conference, the high-definition medical imaging, the high-definition multimedia teaching and other industries.
1. 1/2.5-inch 5 million primary color CMOS devices, 2.1 million pixel acquisition;
2. Full HD resolution (1920X1080/30P);
3. Support 21 configurable video output formats;
4. The lens supports X10x zoom and auto focus;
5. Ultra-low power consumption design (≤800mW);
6. Dynamic digital image stabilization design (DIS);
7. 3A control technology (auto white balance, auto exposure, auto focus);
8. Automatic correction of defective pixels, jitter, backlight compensation;
9. Automatic conversion of the Day and night modes (black and white mode + Gain adjustment + noise suppression);
10. The smallest, lightest, and lowest power full HD digital output (YUV16Bit 4:2:2) camera module in the world;