The Zoom Dome Camera/ Zoom Dome Security Cameras/ Dome Zoom Camera 1080p/ Zoom Dome CCTV Cameras/ Zoom Dome Camera HD/ Zoom Dome Camera Waterproof belongs to both the Zoom Camera and the Dome Camera. I have introduced the Dome Camera before, this time let me introduce the installation skills and the maintenance skills of the Dome Camera for you.
The installation skills of the Dome Camera
1. Get familiar with the product performance
Having gotten the Dome Camera, engineers and users should be familiar with the technical parameters of the Dome Camera, such as the input voltage, power, functions, etc.
Before the installation, the Dome Camera should be tested and adjusted to keep the camera working normally.
3. Installation method
Before the construction, according to the environment, safety, and aesthetics, these installation methods can be adopted, such as the wall mounting or hoisting.
4. Installation angle
The installation angle of the Dome Camera can directly affect the scope of the monitoring image, so the Dome Camera should be installed according to the field requirements. For instance, if the Dome Camera is installed at the place less than 6m to the area entrance, the camera angle should be 30°-60°; if it is installed at the cash register, the camera angle should be at ±15°-20°. In short, the backlighting should be avoided when installing the Dome Camera, so as to meet using requirements.
5. Video interface processing
The video signal output port, power input port, and control signal port of the dome camera are very important. When installing, try to do the waterproof and oxygen-proof dealing with the these ports, to avoid those phenomenon happens in the future, such as being unstable, uncontrolled, or even no image display.
The maintenance skills of the Dome Camera
The Dome Camera generally need to work continously for 24 hours, so well maintain the Dome Camera can extend its using life, and ensure the stability of the camera's image effect. The following points should be paid attention to:
1. Pay attention to the stability of the voltage of the Dome Camera, otherwise, it will affect the image effect and even cause the camera damage;
2. Always check whether the wire is damaged or aging, to avoid the abnormal situations;
3. Avoid the long-time direct sunlight or strong light, to avoid damage to the camera CCD;
4. Clean the Dome Camera frequently, such as the camera shell. Try not to open the case, if you need to open it, power off first. Create the Dome Camera files for the inspection and testing in the future.
All in all, I hope that the introduction about the the installation skills and the maintenance skills of the Dome Camera can help the Dome Camera and Zoom Dome Camera users better use their cameras.